[hyades-dev] Re: IMPORTANT Re: TPTP (aka Hyades) 3.3 and 4.0 Plan Finalization

please can you identify to me by email or through a requirements group representative from your company any 3.3 enhancement requests we can retarget to 4.0. This applies to all priorities whether committed to plan or not. I need your responses by Wednesday of next week so that the Requirements group can synthesize its input on thursday. As a carrot, the reduction in dual maintenance workload may mean some additional P2 enhancement requests make it into 4.0.

On this question I have had limited feedback so far, although IBM has identified a number of enhancement requests which, subject to confirmation of architectural impact, could be moved to 4.0. In an attempt to avoid a lengthy review cycle, I would like to identify anyone other than IBM who is likely to be impacted by such changes, for example any organization which is planing to build product on 3.3, rather than 3.2 or 4.0. Please can you identify yourselves to me either directly or on the newsgroups ASAP.

Thanks,

Mike

Back to the top