Re: [hyades-dev] Pb with the http recorder example

Bonjour,
Quelqu'un vous a-t-il déjà répondu?
Si non, je peux essayer de pousser mes collègues américiains reponsable de ce composant. N'hésitez pas à m'apeller.
Thanks

Dominique Guilbaud
Sr. Software Manager
Automated Software Quality
Rational Software
IBM Software Group
Direct: +33 5 62 16 56 52
Mobile: +33 6 16 47 13 12
dguilbaud@xxxxxxxxxx

"PARREAUX Benoit RD-MAPS-LAN" <benoit.parreaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/21/2004 02:36 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] Pb with the http recorder example

  Hello,

  I have a probleme with the http recorder. I record a http session, create the test and when I attempt to execute them, I have an error : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/hyades/logging/events/cbe/SituationType

        at test.EclipseTest.initializeTest(EclipseTest.java:2519)

  I am Ok with this, the class org/eclipse/hyades/logging/events/cbe/SituationType didn't exist in the distribution and how can I execute this test ?

  Best regards

  Benoit Parreaux

Back to the top