Re: [hyades-dev] Pb with the http recorder example

If the test was generated correctly, then this would seem to be a problem with the generated code, not the recorder.

If you are using the packaged Hyades URL test generator, the HttpCookieCache does reference the SituationType class.  However, the SituationType class is included in the hlcbe101.jar which is packaged with hyadesdc (also in the org.eclipse.hyades.logging.core plugin).  Please check your serviceconfig.xml file to ensure you are using this file.

-----
Jeff Nevicosi
Rational ASQ/Load Test Tooling Development

"PARREAUX Benoit RD-MAPS-LAN" <benoit.parreaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/20/2004 08:36 PM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] Pb with the http recorder example

  Hello,

  I have a probleme with the http recorder. I record a http session, create the test and when I attempt to execute them, I have an error : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/hyades/logging/events/cbe/SituationType

        at test.EclipseTest.initializeTest(EclipseTest.java:2519)

  I am Ok with this, the class org/eclipse/hyades/logging/events/cbe/SituationType didn't exist in the distribution and how can I execute this test ?

  Best regards

  Benoit Parreaux

Back to the top