[hyades-dev] Pb with the http recorder example

Title: Pb with the http recorder example

  Hello,

  I have a probleme with the http recorder. I record a http session, create the test and when I attempt to execute them, I have an error : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/hyades/logging/events/cbe/SituationType

        at test.EclipseTest.initializeTest(EclipseTest.java:2519)

  I am Ok with this, the class org/eclipse/hyades/logging/events/cbe/SituationType didn't exist in the distribution and how can I execute this test ?

  Best regards

  Benoit Parreaux

Back to the top