[hyades-dev] Eclipse/IES Build Schedule Change

Committers,

Because the weekly Eclipse builds will now occur each Wednesday at 8:30AM ET, IES has made the decision to also shift its regular 3.0.1 builds from Thursdays to Wednesdays at 1:00PM ET, starting tomorrow. This means that we should begin ensuring that our weekly Hyades 3.0.1 fixes are in place in time for a Wednesday build, to ensure they are picked up by IES.

IES is also planning a weekly build each Monday at 1:00PM ET, and can also schedule as-needed builds. So, if you have any fixes that were approved for Hyades 3.0.1 this week, which cannot make it in time for tomorrow's Hyades build, please let me know if you would like for me to request an IES build on Thursday.
Thanks.

Best regards,

Rob Sinclair
Program Manager - Hyades / RPA
IBM Software Group - Rational Software
20 Maguire Road, Lexington, MA, USA 02421
Office: 1.781.372.7839 (T/L: 403.7839)

Back to the top