[hyades-dev] Event log support

Hi folks,

We've been looking at importing windows event logs into the Log and
Trace Analyzer and found a reference in the Hyades help stating that
these event logs are already a supported log file type (and hence that
they could be imported). However, we've been unable to dig up any other
reference to this functionality.

My understanding is that currently Hyades only provides Apache and CBE
log file adapters and no support for windows event logs or any of the
other supported log file types stated in the help. Could somebody
clarify the current status of these agents/adapters?

Thanks

George Christelis

Scapa Technologies
george.christelis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx