Re: [hyades-dev] C/C++ Profiling

> Good to hear from you boys at QNX in the CDT.  There should be a huge
> amount of reuseability here,

Yes, we are going to reach a crossroad in the future, C Profiler plugins,
Code Coverage plugins etc .. are starting to pop out.  There will probably
be a need to provide a frame for those efforts.  This is not a high priority
for the CDT .. yet since we have more priority tasks on the burner to worry about
But it would be nice to know where the pieces fall.

> but it'll require a bit of getting you up
> to speed to work out how to do this. We'd be looking at this after
> Hyades 1.0 (due to more-or-less-freeze at the end of the month).

Noted, the word is already out(in the CDT lists) to keep an eye on the "hyades" thanks
to IBM/Rational 8-).

> The guy with his finger on the pulse is Alan Pratt

I'll keep an eye in the list.

Thanks for the quick feedback.
apratt@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top