Re: [hyades-dev] C/C++ Profiling

Just to make the story complete, there would be a few components of Hyades that apply to a C++ profiler.

Allan is the lead on the model team for our trace/profiling model. However there is also how you get data into the model, either locally or from other processes or machines, and that would be part of Richard Duggan's workgroup on data collection and control. Valentina Popescu leads the UI team.

We have been Java focused, no doubt, but C#, C++ and other languages have not be forgotten or ignored. Perhaps once we have the 1.0 driver out the door we can start some extension work to weave the next language of interest into the data collection, the model and the UI. Your participation would be welcome. This is not the first thread to come up about CDT linkages.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754