Re: [higgins-dev] Retrieving Managed Card Claims

Hello,

> Hi,
> Thanks for the replies,
>
> I need few clarifications, if you dont mind.
>
> 1. acccording to Alexander reply I understood that, I actually cannot run
> STS demo on my local machine if it is not exposed to the net (I dont have a
> static IP), and that is the reason that the selector tries to communicate
> with the cardsync service that is unable to "see" my deployment (or even
> dont know that it exists), did I get it right?

Yes, you're right if you use "Azigo  selector" for testing.

> Is that also means that I can deploy card sync service and direct the
> retrieve calls to this service?

Yes, you can.  CardSync is part  of  Higgins 1.7, it will be ready for downloading in few days from azigo download server (CardSync depends on  few non approved  libraries).

> 2. what did you mean by changing azigo configuration? can I configure the
> card sync service that the selector works with? or is it part of the data
> that kept on each managed card?

1.  You have to deploy and configure CardSync (create DB and change DB connection settings in context.xml);
2.  You have to point "Azigo selectror" to your CardSync service:
 * Right click by  "Azigo" logo on  the top left corner, select 'Show connection settings' item;
 * Change URL and click 'Verify connections' button;
 * Click  'Set as current' button.