[higgins-dev] Retrieving Managed Card Claims

Hi,

I am still trying to create a managed card and retrieve its claims on the selector. I am trying to use the latest stable version of STS Demo (deployed on localhost).
I have two question:
  1. Does Microsoft card space does not provide "Retrieve" option on the selector?
  2. When using Azigo selector, I am able to see the managed card issued, and when I am trying to click on retrieve values, the selector is asking for username and password after populating fields and clicking "Submit", I am getting the following message:
    "Could not retrieve values. Please make sure you entered correct password.". I don't see exceptions or error messages in Catalina log, and I know that the password is correct, how can I debug this issue?
Thanks a lot,

Oren.

Back to the top