Re: [higgins-dev] For Review: Google Contacts CP

Hi Markus,

Thanks so much for the link! This is exactly what I required to generate build & dependencies xml files.

Thanks,
Mohamad Raja
Oracle

Markus Sabadello wrote:
Hmm not sure what you mean with artifacts. Basically, you just check
in your project into the Eclipse Higgins SVN (in the plugins/ folder),
add it to the http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components page, and then you
can add the project to the automated build system, according to
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Automated_Builds. Or if you ask nicely on the
list, I think someone else could do that for you :)

Markus

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:29 AM, Mohamad Raja Gani