[higgins-dev] For Review: Google Contacts CP

Hello All,

I have completed the initial implementation of IdAS Google Contacts Context Provider and would like to get it reviewed from you. Please find attached the CP source code.  I'm in the process of adding support for contacts update & group membership and can make it ready for 1.1M5. In the mean time, I'd appreciate your comments & feedback on this implementation.

Please note that this implementation is based on JDK 1.5 as the underlying GData Java client library is on 1.5.

Thanks,
Mohamad Raja
Oracle