Re: [higgins-dev] For Review: Google Contacts CP

Hi Mohamad,

I tried it and it works for me! I was able to read my Google contacts
and to create a new one with the CP.

I had to manually install the following .jars:
gdata-client-1.0.jar
gdata-contacts-2.0.jar
gdata-core-1.0.jar
gdata-contacts-meta-2.0.jar
gdata-client-meta-1.0.jar

Does that look right?

Also, I had to move the .xrds file from src/ to the project root
folder, but that's probably because I ran it from within Eclipse.

Markus