[higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins Developers Call on Thursday December 11 at Noon ET

Title: Agenda for Higgins Developers Call on Thursday December 11 at Noon ET
As part of a project process improvement program, we are now starting the agenda process on Tuesdays so that the final agenda will be available on Wednesday.

Logistics
Time: noon EST
Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Agenda
1. [Brian] Now working on Milestone 1.1M5

2. [Paul] Java 1.4 AND Java 5
  • How to operationalize allowing  selected components to use Java 5
  • Indicating Java version at Component level. DONE: see [1]
  • Making “core” vs. “non-core” distinction on every component. Paul: I could add to the components table template
  • Other thoughts

3. [Paul] Clean-up of Components page

4. [Mary] Website home page progress update
  • http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/nursery – need final feedback
  • New pictures have been updated based on  last week's feedback and the background text is one shade darker (really)
  • Now working on text/links

5. [Brian] STS PPID algorithm update
  • Sergey has  requested that Mike review the patch and commit it if he has no objections

6. [Paul, Jeesmon, Andy] Selector Architecture Harmonization
  • Initial steps, see [2]

7. [Mary] Higgins presentation selected for EclipseCON 2009.

Links
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Selector_Architecture_Harmonization#First_Steps

Back to the top