[higgins-dev] Components page improvements

Title: Components page improvements
I’ve been working to improve some of the wiki doc focusing on the Components page [1]. I’ve created a wiki page here [2] to highlight some of the problems. I’ve already implemented a lot of the fixes. Most of the tables are now using the new templates. I’ll get the rest done by Monday.

I’ll be sending emails to component owners to ask them to help me make some further improvements.

--Paul

[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Problems_with_the_Components_Page

Back to the top