From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Sabadello
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 3:23 AM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Cc: Pervez Goiporia; brian walker; Tom Doman
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] For Review: Google Contacts CP

Hmm not sure what you mean with artifacts. Basically, you just check in your
project into the Eclipse Higgins SVN (in the plugins/ folder), add it to the
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components page, and then you can add the project to
the automated build system, according to
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Automated_Builds. Or if you ask nicely on the list,
I think someone else could do that for you :)

Markus