[higgins-dev] Third Party Dependencies in Higgins 1.1?

Does any of your Higgins 1.1 work involve third party dependencies?

The current list of Higgins Third Party dependencies can be found at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.0_Third_Party_Dependencies
(Or from the home page, click on the How to Get Involved link, then on the Higgins Committers and Contributor's Wiki Page, then scroll to the IP-Related subheading)

The approved 1.0 items are at the top, and the items we are requesting for 1.1 are at the bottom.

If you are working on something for 1.1 that has third party dependencies, and the dependencies aren't listed, let me know so that we can start the review process.

Back to the top