Re: [higgins-dev] proposed changes to Configuration and IdASRegistry

Hmm ok.

I was just a bit confused by the bSave parameter. I thought if you want to save the configuration, you call applyUpdates(). And if you don't want to save, then you don't call it.

Two more questions (just to see if I understand it all correctly):

- The IContextFactory.getContextDescriptor(contextId) method is only used to create a new ISettingDescriptor for a context ID that doesn't exist yet, right? Maybe a better name would be createContextSettingDescriptor(contextId) ?

- Regarding IdASRegistry.registerContextFactory()... What happens to those versions of this method that expect an IContextFactory parameter? They would call getComponentDescriptor() on the IContextFactory to get their ISettingDescriptor, right?

It all looks great to me.

Markus