Re: [higgins-dev] Requirements for Deployments

On 10/12/07, Jim Sermersheim <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> yeah, it would be good if a developer could get, install, configure, run and maybe not have to re-do all that in a different way in order to start doing 'development' stuff

Its fairly acceptable for the development and deployment setups to
look different. Its good if you can have them both installed without
shooting yourself in the foot, though.

I think your audience summary is fairly spot on (there will also be
packagers, but I think you can count them as developers).