Re: [higgins-dev] Configuration projects

Very much in flux right now.  Mike essentially just moved over the code that he was using in the STS.  I'm hoping to have something more generic and separately buildable checked in soon.

In the current checked-in code, I think you need:

axiom-api-1.2.2.jar
commons-logging-1.1.jar

(These are currently needed for both projects, but I'm moving these dependencies out of the api project.)
I need some pointers on the build stuff, since I haven't done that before.

...Greg

Back to the top