[higgins-dev] A Suggestion for STS Binding code

Mike,

The latest STS code is looking good.  One thing that would help us would be to remove the call to the configuration of the STS from the object SecurityTokenServiceServerBinding.  We envision having more that one such object like this that I would like to pass a single Configuration object or mapGlobalSettings to.  We would like to read in the configuration of the code during my server startup and then pass the resulting configuration to each of the binding objects that would consume the STS.  It looks as if this might even be accomplished simply by setting mapGlobalSettings = mapConfigureGlobalSettings and then calling configure only if that value is null as it is today.
Thanks,

Daniel

Back to the top