[higgins-dev] Scheduling of "Identity Selector" Working Sessions

One of the action items from last week's Developers call was scheduling
two working calls this week to discuss next steps on the "Identity
Selector" pieces.  All folks involved in HBX, the I-Card manager and the
"native identity selector" should participate

Anticipated action items for the include:
*Reviewing the architecture
*Reviewing consistency of functionality between browser and native
version
*Reviewing consistency of the UI's
*Fixing identified bugs
*Revisiting naming, perhaps Higgins TBD A/TBD B Identity Agents
*Packaging for ease of end-user installation
*Etc.

Due to the geographic distribution of the folks involved, I'm proposing
times mid day EDT.

Please indicate all the times that can work for you: or make other
suggestions

*Tuesday at 10:00AM EDT
*Tuesday at 11:00AM EDT
*Tuesday at 12:00PM EDT