Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Getting started with IdAS?

The following reference has more detail on the current thinking for
the registry and CP configuration framework:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/IdAS_Registries_Proposal_2B

Thanks again for the link.  I'll need to go through it.  I've built a
context provider for (cue the shameless plug, apologies up front)
MyVirtualDirectory (http://myvd.sourceforge.net/) integrating the
virtual directory engine directly into the context provider API.  I
was able to start with the JNDI CP and tests and go from there pretty
well.  I've sort of got it integrated into the TokenService, though
the second directory config is confusing me.  I still need to get the
icard-manager setup though so I'm pushing through it.

Thanks again for the responses, its made this project a lot easier!
Marc

Back to the top