[higgins-dev] Getting started with IdAS?

Hello,

I'm new to higgins and am trying to understand how to get started with
the system.  I see there are a lot of components and am unsure where
to start.  I've looked at a lot of the docs and get the general ideas
though I am trying to figure out the easiest way to:

1.  Setup a  higgins based service using OpenLDAP/Fedora/any ldap
server for user identity information

2.  Setup some client utility that will let me easily interact with
the higgins based service in order to validate that it works.

I'd be more then happy to document my experience as a "quick start"
guide or what not.

Thanks for any help

Marc

Back to the top