Re: [higgins-dev] Deployments page

SergeyY: You are the owner of the RSS-SSE Test RP site deployment (a new one
that I created). Please create the table and begin to fill it in. The "site"
URL from the Components wiki page (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components) should be moved here into the
newly created Deployment table's URL column. Please also note I've updated
the Components page to create (sub-)project rows for the RPPS Component as
agreed.

Done. Note please I've renamed the 'RPPS WS' subproject to 'RPPS WebApp' one. Because of it provides both WS endpoint UI and RSS feed subscribe interface via HTTP.

--
Best Regards,
Sergei

Back to the top