higgins-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
February 07, 07
13:07 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Jim Sermersheim
12:51 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Jim Sermersheim
12:36 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Jim Sermersheim
12:32 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Jim Sermersheim
12:14 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Michael McIntosh
11:05 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Jim Willeke
10:51 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Anthony Nadalin
10:48 [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Jim Sermersheim
10:38 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Jim Sermersheim
10:33 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Jim Sermersheim
10:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Daniel Sanders
10:12 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Jim Sermersheim
08:10 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Michael McIntosh
01:42 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Anthony Nadalin
01:03 [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Jim Sermersheim
February 06, 07
22:23 RE: [higgins-dev] A simple firstname attribute in the Higgins dialectof OWL Paul Trevithick
13:10 RE: [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS API Tom Doman
12:42 RE: [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS API Jim Sermersheim
09:48 RE: [higgins-dev] build input directories Michael McIntosh
00:47 RE: [higgins-dev] build input directories Paul Trevithick
February 05, 07
23:15 RE: [higgins-dev] build input directories Jim Sermersheim
21:16 RE: [higgins-dev] build input directories Paul Trevithick
20:16 RE: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Paul Trevithick
19:10 Re: [higgins-dev] build output directories Duane Buss
17:34 RE: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Jim Sermersheim
14:21 RE: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Paul Trevithick
14:04 RE: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Michael McIntosh
12:38 RE: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Jim Sermersheim
12:27 [higgins-dev] FW: EclipseCon 2007 Acceptance Paul Trevithick
12:06 Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Michael McIntosh
12:01 RE: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Paul Trevithick
11:51 Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Tom Doman
11:14 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Paul Trevithick
10:59 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Daniel Sanders
10:56 Re: [higgins-dev] build input directories Daniel Sanders
10:50 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Daniel Sanders
07:38 Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Michael McIntosh
February 04, 07
23:29 Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Jim Sermersheim
22:50 RE: [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS API Tom Doman
22:48 Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Tom Doman
20:34 Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Jim Sermersheim
15:41 RE: [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS API Paul Trevithick
13:09 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Jim Sermersheim
13:08 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Jim Sermersheim
10:52 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Michael McIntosh
08:32 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Paul Trevithick
February 03, 07
23:48 Re: [higgins-dev] build input directories Jim Sermersheim
22:08 Re: [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS API Tom Doman
21:24 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Jim Sermersheim
13:37 [higgins-dev] New version of higgins.owl (v1.15) Paul Trevithick
12:48 [higgins-dev] Build Java versions Michael McIntosh
12:05 [higgins-dev] build input directories Michael McIntosh
11:43 RE: [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS.model utility package Paul Trevithick
11:30 RE: [higgins-dev] build output directories Paul Trevithick
04:29 [higgins-dev] RPPS implementation Sergei Yakovlev
February 02, 07
23:53 Re: [higgins-dev] build output directories Jim Sermersheim
23:35 [higgins-dev] build output directories Jim Sermersheim
20:15 Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Jim Sermersheim
15:13 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Jim Sermersheim
13:03 Re: [higgins-dev] Jars that are needed for the STS Jim Sermersheim
11:55 Re: [higgins-dev] Jars that are needed for the STS Tom Doman
11:45 Re: [higgins-dev] Jars that are needed for the STS Michael McIntosh
11:11 Re: [higgins-dev] Jars that are needed for the STS Jim Sermersheim
10:06 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Michael McIntosh
10:06 Re: [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS.model utility package Valery Kokhan
09:27 Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Anthony Nadalin
February 01, 07
21:13 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Paul Trevithick
21:12 [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running Pat Felsted
21:09 Re: [higgins-dev] Jars that are needed for the STS Michael McIntosh
21:07 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Michael McIntosh
17:42 Re[2]: [higgins-dev] ICard Registry package Valery Kokhan
16:59 RE: [higgins-dev] A simple firstname attribute in the Higgins dialect of OWL Anthony Nadalin
16:38 [higgins-dev] Jars that are needed for the STS Tom Doman
16:31 RE: [higgins-dev] WAR file builds Jim Sermersheim
13:56 RE: [higgins-dev] A simple firstname attribute in the Higgins dialect of OWL Dale Olds
13:18 RE: [higgins-dev] WAR file builds Paul Trevithick
12:01 [higgins-dev] WAR file builds Jim Sermersheim
11:55 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Michael McIntosh
11:12 [higgins-dev] Reminder: no higgins-dev call today Paul Trevithick
04:26 Re: [higgins-dev] Deployments page Sergei Yakovlev
January 31, 07
22:56 [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS.model utility package Paul Trevithick
22:39 [higgins-dev] Deployments page Paul Trevithick
21:03 [higgins-dev] Eclipse copyright standards Mary Ruddy
20:53 RE: [higgins-dev] A simple firstname attribute in the Higgins dialect of OWL Paul Trevithick
20:31 [higgins-dev] : FW: Orbit Mary Ruddy
18:49 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Tom Doman
18:38 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Jim Sermersheim
13:50 Re: [higgins-dev] ICard Registry package abhi
12:37 Re: [higgins-dev] ICard Registry package Valery Kokhan
11:58 RE: [higgins-dev] Some other projects of interest that we should put on our page Mary Ruddy
11:33 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Tom Doman
11:16 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Paul Trevithick
11:09 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Tom Doman
11:03 RE: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Mary Ruddy
10:59 Re: [higgins-dev] http://www.otto.de/vista Duane Buss
10:44 [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes Tom Doman
09:51 [higgins-dev] ICard Registry package abhi
January 30, 07
22:48 [higgins-dev] Some other projects of interest that we should put on our page Anthony Nadalin
22:47 Re: [higgins-dev] A simple firstname attribute in the Higgins dialect of OWL Anthony Nadalin
22:47 [higgins-dev] http://www.otto.de/vista Anthony Nadalin

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10