Re: [henshin-dev] CommunicationPath in Rules

hi guys, I need more time. sorry for that. my child is currently sleeping in my working room/bedroom such that I am not able to work on henshin in the evening :-(
during the day I have no possibilities to do that either due to the amount of work in the office.

Anyhow, I am eager to work on Henshin so stay tuned as I will rejoin the team as soon as possible...

side remark: the preparation of my disputation is also close in front :-/

best regards and huge thanks to christian for his impressive work.
Stefan

PS: Still waiting for life signs of Gregor and Felix?!?!?

Christian Krause <henshin.ck@gmail.com> schrieb:
Hi Jens,

great that you solved the problem by yourself. Meanwhile, I am thinking
about how to implement the support of edge notations for nodes.

Cheers,
Christian