[henshin-dev] CommunicationPath in Rules (was: Re: Ecore2UML example with nested rules)

Am 19.10.2012 13:13, schrieb Christian Krause:
PS: I think it makes sense to support an edge notation for Trace objects
in the graphical editor (or for any types that have a "source" and a
"target" reference)

This is funny, because I stumbled upon this problem just today, trying to create a CommunicationPath :)

Does this work via "advanced editing" in the tree editor? Do I have to create an association starting from the CommunicationPath?

Back to the top