[henshin-dev] Ecore2UML example with nested rules

Hi,

I created a first version of a Ecore2UML transformation which makes use of nested rules. I attached a screenshot of the rules. It works so far but I don't know whether I am correctly creating the associations in the UML2 model. If someone knows how the Association class should be used, please let me know. I will commit the example into the SVN later today.

Cheers,
Christian

PS: I think it makes sense to support an edge notation for Trace objects in the graphical editor (or for any types that have a "source" and a "target" reference)