[henshin-dev] Validation code

Hi,
I updated the validation code. It was actually broken before. Anyway, it works now properly. Also, I want to let you know that the validation is no completely done in Java. That means that Henshin does not require OCL anymore. For the future, if you want to implement new constraints, please do it in plain Java.

Does anybody know how I can activate validation in a GMF editor? The validation action is not available in the graphical editor for some reason.

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top