[henshin-dev] Interpreter Wizard

Dear Gregor,
could you at some point revise the interpreter wizard? We currently have 2 problems:

1) The Sierpinski example seems not to work in the wizard (but in the stand-alone Java app).

2) The wizard does not support models with multiple root objects. As an example you can take the Ecore2UML example. It should generate two UML packages ("ecore" and "flowchartdsl") which should be added as new root objects. Actually, all generated trace objects should also become root objects. If the model is too big, you can also try a smaller example.

In general, I recommend to construct an EGraph like this: new EGraphImpl(resource) or EGraph(eobject). Note that there are 2 new methods called addGraph(EObject) and removeGraph(EObject). In contrast to addTree(EObject), the new methods will add / remove all transitively reachable objects to the graph, and not just the children in the containment tree. When you transformed the graph, use getRoots() to obtain the root objects again.

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top