Re: [henshin-dev] question about graph transformation in Henshin

Am 15.12.2011 15:40, schrieb sih:
>  Dear Stefan,
>     i think it's Christian who has answered my question before.
>
>     now i repeat the question:
> 1. Christian said right now the henshin doesn't support importing UML
> profiles, but only metamodels (ecore files).  so i asked if i add
> stereotypes in the UML.ecore file will be the same as the profile
> applied to the UML model i use.
If the modified UML.ecore model has elements that represent stereotypes,
Henshin can use them in a transformation.
However, the approach is different to what the MDT UML team has provide,
i.e., its obviously not the same. In the end its a matter of how you
treat the resulting models.

>  2. the transformation function seems not as mature as AGG. so i
> wonder when can this be ready for use.
What is your understanding of a "mature" function? Generally the henshin
transformation work very well so far.