Re: [henshin-dev] Proposal to remove direct creation of edges

Unique construction it is. The setting for injectivity should be taken from each rule. This allows a (non-injective) multiRule to close cyclic paths by rematching elements matched by a (potentially injective) kernel.

However, I think it would be nice to allow some sort of disjoint coverage i.e. global injectivity. I see cases where a globally injective amalgamation would be more efficient than solutions constructed by the means of the existing TUs. But perhaps we should discuss this as a possible extension once unique construction works. Let's save some of the fun ;)

Regards,
Gregor