Re: [henshin-dev] Proposal to remove direct creation of edges

According to the theory closing a cycle would still not be possible with
nested amalgamation. At least from a theoretical point of view each
higher layer completely embeds the last layer whether it is displayed as
such or not.

Regards,
Enrico