Re: [henshin-dev] Proposal to remove direct creation of edges

I think the term cycle was misleading. To exemplify what I meant:
A TrafoSys transfoms an ecore model. There is a Rule with a LHS-graph matching two classes. Consider this rule to be an injectively matched kernel. There might be a multiRule that extends over one of the matched classes. The multiRule demands that the matched class holds a reference to some class. If the multiRule is injective there has to be a third class in the package. If the multiRule is non-injective this allows self-references or a reference to the second class that is matched by the kernel. So what I meant is some kind of optional cohesion between the kernelMatch and a multiMatch that is not mandated by a multiMapping.

Regards,
Gregor