Re: [henshin-dev] question about graph transformation in Henshin

 Dear Stefan,
    i think it's Christian who has answered my question before.

    now i repeat the question:
1. Christian said right now the henshin doesn't support importing UML profiles, but only metamodels (ecore files). so i asked if i add stereotypes in the UML.ecore file will be the same as the profile applied to the UML model i use.

2. the transformation function seems not as mature as AGG. so i wonder when can this be ready for use.

regards,
fenglin han