[gmf-dev] Introduction

Hi All,
I wanted to introduce myself and the work my team and I have been doing towards the GMF runtime components.

I have been with IBM Rational for almost 5 years. During this time I have worked on many projects involving Eclipse technology, GEF and EMF. My team and I responsible for the infrastructure layer built on top of EMF.

Iam  looking forward to working with the GMF team . Thanks for giving my team the opportunity to be part of this exciting initiative.

Thanks

Vishy Ramaswamy

Back to the top