From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Max Feldman
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 7:18 AM
To: gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gmf-dev] Call for Vote: Commit rights for IBM RMP Developers-Take 2

+1

From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Frederic Plante
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:19 PM
To: GMF Project developer discussions.
Subject: [gmf-dev] Call for Vote: Commit rights for IBM RMP Developers -Take
2

Please disregard the previous call for votes and consider this one instead.
The smaller number of proposed contributors should be more appropriate for
the initial delivery of the GMF Runtime.

In accordance with our Eclipse Technology project charter
(http://www.eclipse.org/technology/technology-charter.html), I propose that
the following IBM employees be granted commit rights on the GMF project, and
call for a vote from the existing committers on this matter:

        Anthony Hunter
        Steven Shaw
        Vishwanath Ramaswamy

Please vote by responding:
+1 (yes)
-1 (no, or veto)
 0 (abstain)

This vote is for existing committers on the GMF project only.

Anthony Hunter will be responsible for the continued development of IBM¹s
contribution to the GMF Runtime - common frameworks.
Steven Shaw will be responsible for the continued development of IBM¹s
contribution to the GMF Runtime - diagram layers.
Vishwanath Ramaswamy will be responsible for the continued development of
IBM¹s contribution to the GMF Runtime - model services.

    Thanks

       - Fred