Re: [gemini-dev] migration to git ?

Ok Mike,

thanks... I'll be waiting for JPA migration before prepare the tycho contribution..

cheers,

Cristiano

On 01/02/12 13:25, michael keith wrote:
Hi Cristiano,

Management and Web are using Git right now.
JPA is in the process of migrating.
DBAccess is hoping to do it soon.
Naming is going to be done after it graduates/releases.
We have no idea what Blueprint is doing.

-Mike