[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gemini-dev] migration to git ?
- From: "Kirchev, Lazar" <l.kirchev@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:28:14 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Aczg7AATIEKHk59wQ9ClWy4XBYYbPQAAX/4Q
- Thread-topic: [gemini-dev] migration to git ?
First you should have a git repository created for you by the web master.
Then I have shared some experience on this topic here:
From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cristiano Gavião
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:16 PM
Subject: [gemini-dev] migration to git ?
I would like to know about this process. How is going on that ?
gemini-dev mailing list