[gemini-dev] putting your bundles in the shared maven repo

Guys,

The easiest way that I found to put a bundle in the maven repo is to use:

mvn deploy:deploy-file
    -Dfile=<path to bundle>
    -DrepositoryId=Gemini
    -DpomFile=<path to pomfile describing bundle>
    -Durl=<url to store repository stuff>

For example, I entered

mvn deploy:deploy-file
    -Dfile=release/org.eclipse.gemini.jpa_1.0.0.RELEASE.jar
    -DrepositoryId=Gemini
    -DpomFile=release/pom.xml
    -Durl=file:///c:/geminiMavenRepo

Then I copied the stuff that got generated in the c:/geminiMavenRepo folder and copied it into download.eclipse.org/gemini/mvn. That seemed to work.

-Mike

Back to the top