AW: [geclipse-dev] New entry in developer documentation: Grid JobManagement / Implementing Job Submission

> Mathias is writing a similar documentation, a "middleware integration
> guide", in Latex in CVS, and we risk to end up with two different
> documents with overlapping material but fully independent of each
other.

> It would be great if we could concentrate our efforts in a single
document,
> and generate the two versions from the same source...

I do not see a problem here. In fact the documentation by about the job
management will help me to write the corresponding chapter in the PDF
(since I am not familiar to our job framework). Since the PDF will be
supported by a exemplary implementation I will try to make this
implementation using Mariusz's documentation and will describe this
implementation then in the PDF. So Mariusz's documentation will be seen
as general documentation and the PDF will describe an exemplary
integration based on this.

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top