[geclipse-dev] Instrumentation services

Hi Thomas,

i noticed that you added the "Instrumentation Services" as default category
in the ProjectVO.

This means that now VOs which don't override   getSupportedCategories()
will show that new Resource Category. this happens with GRIA.

I'd say that "instrumentation" is a fairly specific category, and i'd
rather make it available only for gLite.

I would remove that from ProjectVO and  simply override
    VomsVirtualOrganization#getSupportedCategories()
with one calling
	super.getSupportedCategories()
and adding the Instrumentation Services category.

Other opinions?

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top