[geclipse-dev] New entry in developer documentation: Grid Job Management / Implementing Job Submission

Hello,

I'm continuing contribution into Developer Documentation.

In "Programmer's Guide" beside of list of extension points and interfaces needed to implement given functionality, I want to add something like step-by-step tutorial.

I have written first tutorial "Implementing Job Submission".

Please look at it and post any comments.
Is this direction OK?

Mariusz Wojtysiak

Back to the top