Re: [geclipse-dev] New entry in developer documentation: Grid Job Management / Implementing Job Submission

Hi Mariusz,

> I'm continuing contribution into Developer Documentation.

great.  :-)

I am afraid of one thing however:

> In "Programmer's Guide" beside of list of extension points and
> interfaces needed to implement given functionality, I want to add
> something like step-by-step tutorial.
>
> I have written first tutorial "Implementing Job Submission".
>
> Please look at it and post any comments.
> Is this direction OK?

Mathias is writing a similar documentation, a "middleware integration
guide", in Latex in CVS, and we risk to end up with two different
documents with overlapping material but fully independent of each other.

It would be great if we could concentrate our efforts in a single document,
and generate the two versions from the same source...

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top