[geclipse-dev] Source code

Dear all,

I am observing source code from svn repository. I am searching, for example, Data exploring, and I could not find it. Since gEclipse is complex system, a part of more complex system - Eclipse, is better to ask, than to spend hours searching..

Also I could not find in source where perspectives are implemented, or maybe they are just inherit from eclipse, and perspectives associate with grid are added ?

Could You please give me some assistance with code organization ? I was observing some code schemes, but  didn't find what I was looking for..

Thank You !

Olgica

Back to the top