[geclipse-dev] PSNC test results

Hello!

We finished tests of our release candidate in Poznan.
Beside of tests scheduled for us on wiki we also performed tests for functionalities, which we developed.

General impression is good. Most functionalities works smoothly.

Unfortunately we found a few major bugs in visualization. It looks some of them are showstoppers...

Here are some details:
Visualisation:
253147 Crash during rendering cow.g file in VTK visualization
253150 Rendered *.obj  files show empty page on visualization view
253152 "It seems that the data you entered clashes with the input type" for *.vtk files
253157 Visualisation view is empty for files: combxyz.bin and combqxyz.bin

Multiproject/multi-VO support:
253154 Cannot submit GRIA job with input stager for which i have only reading permission

Worldwind functionality:
ProblemDialog is now implemented for World Wind. We applied solution suggested in there (install new driver for graphics card) and finally we can see earth on this view. Hurrah!PS

Glue information viewer, Properties view:
None problems found

Because of visualisation problems we vote -1 for this release candidate.
Mariusz Wojtysiak

Back to the top