[geclipse-dev] PSNC test results

Hello!

VTK functionality
Following bugs were created:
252137 NullPointerException during clicking column "Type" in VTK editor / Tools
252139 VTK editor for just created file is opened in mode "not saved"
252143 VTK editor with STL file is always opened with "developer" problem exception
252150 InvocationTargetException when remote Rendering VTK pipeline

Worldwind
Hmm... nobody in PoznaƄ can see Earth on this view.
Do we have too weak graphic cards?

AWS
We do not have paid account on Amazon Web Service.
Can we reassign this test to other partner, who has such account?

Multiproject/multi-VO support
252172 Error from GliteJobAPI during job status updating after gEclipse restart

Mariusz Wojtysiak

Back to the top