AW: [geclipse-dev] testing g-Eclipse / nightly builds

I downloaded the Window version and it runs! I tested the functionality
with data and job; we still have to fix some bugs in the code.

1. data management

General problem: the known problem with zero size files is bothering.
(thinking about that a user mounts to an SE and tries to create a new
file. But he can not type the content). So it is time to solve this
problem. At a gridftp connection such files can fortunately be deleted,
but not with an SRM.

gridftp connection: everything works fine on my platform, except the
zero size files.
SRM connection: files can not be open
                files can not be copied to other connections (the file
name can be seen after
                coping, but is empty)
                files can be copied from a gridftp connection to an SRM
without problems
LFC connection: I tried to open the existing files on the catelog, but
got "Error opening the
                editor". (perhaps due to the file form)

2. job management
   everything is fine