[geclipse-dev] testing g-Eclipse / nightly builds

Hi *,

I've integrated most things in our nightly build, and I expect that the build
results will be green tonight. That said, it should be possible to use one of
the pre-build EPP packages for testing.

These packages (should) contain everything that is necessary to run g-Eclipse
and all of its components.

(1) Go to our build page: http://iwr-geclipse.fzk.de:8443/luntbuild/app.do
(2) In the 'Latest build' column click on the g-Eclipse build of the
NightlyBuild
(3) Then you will see the page with a list of files: Dependencies.html,
Style.html, Issues.html, the ZIP archives with the update site content, and
the epp/ subdirectory
(4) From the epp/ subdirectory download one of the packages that match your
platform. Currently, we build win32, linux32, linux64, and macosx packages.

Please tell me, if there are plug-ins missing or what feature structures need
to be changed.

Thanks
Markus

Back to the top